March 2, 2020

Soundtrack

My music taste is wonderful (if I do say so myself). Especially when it comes to visualizing a scene, or a film in general, I usually tend to have certain songs prepared for the vibe being displayed in my head. In this case, a few hit 70s songs were in the equation since the beginning but fortunately I don't like bankruptcy. Hence, abstaining myself from loosing a bunch of money I don't have, equating to a different tool would be best.

SO! Searching on google "how to use copyrighted music legally" came into play at one point. In the search results, a very informative website opened my eyes on the real (and excessive, may I add) process of using multimillion-dollar making tunes. It described how I had to get in touch with the music company, the record deal, the artist, the background singers, the sound mixers, the creative contributors and many more titles that me, Camila Castillo, did not want to contact. The website went on displaying a number of resources for the contacting, as well as a sample email/ letter that IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to be used for when contacting these people.

I bestow the template:

NOW! Since all of ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ that is not really in my job description because it requires a lot of patience and time (which I don't have) then I will subside with utilizing royalty free music. From the same website that gave me all of ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ that, it also gave me a really nice market where I can buy a variety of non-copyrighted music at an affordable price. This place is called Audio Jungle! Absolutely wonderful... definitely recommend if you're not too stingy with buying songs for school projects. This great artist I found from another website that recommended Audio Jungle, was exactly what I was looking for. They make 70s type jams, that give a bit of the vibe that I'm searching for for the short film. l'll keep searching but this I what I have so far. 




oh! and don't worry I won't be spending $240 on music... like I said before I don't have that type of money ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/a5jucl6Xu-o