March 6, 2020

Poster I

Since my film takes place in the 70s (finally decided), the poster has been a complete image in my brain. I'm usually better in exerting my creativity and ideas at the moment that I have them because I like to have the physical visual. It's more difficult for film because in my eyes there are more and easier resources I have to make the poster work out, when the film includes other people, more equipment, planning out profusely, editing, re-filming (if there something you missed), sometimes you don't get a shot the way you want it, or it's not cool enough. There's just so many factors that are out of my reach with a film, that doesn't mean I don't want to create them but for now I feel quite comfortable with canvas and 2d art in general. 

Inspiration for 70s type poster: 





Downloading fonts resembling those of the 70s: 


Design so far: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/a5jucl6Xu-o