April 3, 2019

Publication 3, Week 7




When it came to decide the song for this film opening, I wanted a sweet sound that captured the vibe the film desired to give. A song where you can picture the film with just listening to it. A film where the song can be used as an analogy. For example, you listen to the song and you imagine a city, the people, the weather, and the emotion. Yet, this mental image can be reciprocated to another culture and color but you always refer back to the mental image because the feeling is the same.

In this picture, it is seen that I had to contact a person that had written and obtained the rights to their music. It was a song that I heard and felt it would fit into the film opening quite well. This person has not responded to my email in attempt to use their work. Luckily, I kept researching and found a better song that immediately caught my attention and knew it was more than just a tune. It symbolized what was stated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/a5jucl6Xu-o