February 29, 2020

Gadgets & Gizmos

In essence, the short film would take place in the 70s or 80s (I'M NOT SURE YET OKAY?) so of course the mise-en-scene would resemble the time period. Giving that some shots will be taken outside in the world and others inside my home, the content shown will either be hitting precisely on the characters or highly manipulated.

In other words, when I'm recording outside I will not be able to show most cars since they are not from the 70s/80s as well as when I'm filming in my house I would have to manipulate my room in a short-term, feasible way so it resembles the youngsters rooms of that era.

That would mean amping the space with:
- posters from 70s artists
- vinyls & player
- funky mirror



As for the outside world, I don't think it will be that hard since there are not many places I will be filming in that require much view of cars, people, or buildings (ajajaj that sounds pretty bad). But in all seriousness what will be shown from the outside world will have to be shot in places that are age-resistant, as in places reminiscent of the 70s vibe.
- music shops
- ice skate rinks
- colorful small houses (by the beach)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/a5jucl6Xu-o