April 7, 2019

Publication 6, Week 7

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

For this project I used a Canon Rebel T3, a tripod, and the software iMovie. 

The Canon Rebel worked very well and has a great lighting fix because it works for many situations such as photoshoots, landscapes and videos. Yet, when using the camera to focus softly from one subject to another, the technical aspect was difficult.

The tripod was to have steadier shots and proportioned angles. It worked wonderfully when filming the walking scenes in the beginning. Although the scenes having resulted somewhat trembling, it would have been worse without the tripod.

Lastly, I used the software iMovie (in which I explained profoundly in another blogpost). It allowed me to use distinct settings that I believed were not on WeVideo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/a5jucl6Xu-o