March 10, 2019

Publication 2, Week 3


Sorry I have been a little AWOL with the blog posting, I have been quite occupied with the cognitive process of this project. As well as, the actors that are going to play the role of the characters name's I have yet to figure out. Oh, also the wardrobe and if they are going to be speaking English or Spanish. I would love for it to be Spanish, but I would have to make subtitles which is great because I love to be creative and see what color and font I would use for them.

This is a rough "visual" sketch of the filming process that I had verbally described in the previous blog post. I have been working on actual sample stills of what the filming process should come down to. I'll draw my own and find some online so you can picture in your head meanwhile it is being filmed and not yet at your disposal.

Merci d'avoir lu, je les aime<3 
- Camila Castillo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/a5jucl6Xu-o