March 16, 2019

Publication 2, Week 4

I wanted to show certain stills from the film "Call Me By Your Name" which I stated after is a major inspiration in the making of this opening. There were specific shots that really captured the essence Luca Guadagnino, the director, was trying to portray. The feel, the vibe, the mood of the film was amazingly created. The colors as well, in CMBYN the color scheme was very natural and had tints of pale green, pale yellow and pale blue. Below I will show you certain shots that I would love to recreate in my film opening.


These images (1st and 2nd) are what I imagine for the beginning when the second character has just arrived to the beach, and the first character (sitting) is seen from the back looking at the second character from a distance.



Later, these images give a raw and vast space between the characters. This gives a very natural and simple yet beautiful feel to the shots. It is not overbearing nor empty, it creates a different space. One that is not scene in many films. I believe the variety of diverse and creative shots made a huge part in the film. 

Merci d'avoir lu, je les aime<3 
- Camila Castillo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/a5jucl6Xu-o