March 2, 2019

Publication 2, Week 2

In 2017, a wonderful film that to this day I am still in love with, was released into the world. This film has woken up an artistic and creative part of me, that I did not know I had. It made me appreciate raw, real, and eyesome films. Its scenery is one of a kind, it's story is heartfelt, and it's actors are grand. This film inspired me to promote the nature of Earth, nature of life, and nature of self in not only my art but in my thoughts. In me it opened a door of poetry, an open-mindedness, and an inexplicable love for love. 'Call Me By Your Name' helped me find a goal for this project; a style of filming and an essence of purity through the content. My film opening will have scream 'Call Me By Your Name' but in it's own unique way.

Merci d'avoir lu, je les aime<3 
- Camila Castillo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/a5jucl6Xu-o