March 21, 2019

Publication 1, Week 5

There are some guidelines to this projects, those guidelines have to do with school. With that being said, this film opening has to be "school appropriate". This phrase is very well known and in my opinion very general. So, since I did not completely understand what the limits were in regards to the content that is produced and shown, I asked my teacher. At first I was a little bit hesitant as to how I was going to format the question so it wouldn't sound "rude", or "ignorant", or least of all as if I didn't understand the phrase in all it's "complexity".
The question was concerning smoking. Cigarettes. Smoking cigarettes. I wanted to know how much I could show, IF I was allowed to show it, if the character's age had to be introduced and clearly stated that they are legally of age to be doing this.
Mrs. Tina Stoklosa said yes. It is allowed. The box is allowed to be shown. The person with the cigarette in their mouth is allowed. BUT. but. Smoke is not to be portrayed. There is not to be smoke puffed, seen, THERE, anywhere. Ok, great. No worries. I can deal with that. Consequently, I went online to find fake cigarettes and it turns out party city has them.


Merci d'avoir lu, je les aime<3 
- Camila Castillo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/a5jucl6Xu-o