November 14, 2018

Introduction

Bonjour, je m'appelle Camila Castillo. This blog is being started not only for a class but because I have always wanted to launch one and write about the topics that I am absolutely passionate about (as soon as the class and it's assignments are over). I'd love to document information that fascinates me and I know interests many other people, because many have done this as well. A blog can open a sense of creativity with writing, share wonderful stories, and can be a wonderful remembrance of moments when looking back at it.

It will probably be full in no time because of all withheld in my head (and the class assignments). Fashion, cooking, film, languages and music are hopefully going to be portrayed throughout this entire blog. I'm excited to see how it'll turn out, if I grew in knowledge of my interests and if it becomes a known blog. If it doesn't that's ok, I'll just keep it for myself! :)

J'espère que vous aimez mes publications, a toute a l'heure <3
-Camila Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/a5jucl6Xu-o